Children Age K – Grade 6
Registration fee is $10/child ($15/child after June 10). Friday lunch and snacks are included in the registration price. A signed K-6 Field Trip, Medical Release Form is required for each child. Please register online or download the K-Grade 6 Registration Form and send it to the conference office. Registration fees may be paid through the adult registration form.
Dinner and childcare will be provided for children whose parents are attending the Pastor Appreciation dinner on Thursday evening.
Childcare and dinner will be provided for children whose parents are attending the Mennonite Men’s and/or Mennonite Women’s dinners.
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required. Please register one child online at a time. If you wish to register more children online, you may complete the online form multiple times and still pay with one check or credit card payment.
All children need to have a K-6 Field Trip, Medical Release Form on file before the child may participate in children’s activities. The K-Grade 6 Registration Form may be downloaded and sent to the conference office or picked up at the registration table on site.
A registration fee of $10/child ($15/child after June 10) may be paid through the adult registration process. The registration fee includes Friday lunch.
K-Grade 6 Schedule of Activities
Things to bring:
- Sunscreen and hat
- Shoes appropriate for walking the woods and creek
- Swimsuit and towel
- Signed permission slips
- 4:45p – 7:30p Childcare will be provided only for children whose parents are attending the Pastor Appreciation dinner. They will go to the Backyard Picnic for dinner and be taken to Founders Hall for worship. Meet on the lower level of Marbeck Center outside the delegate hall.
- 7:30p Worship – Parents should plan to pick their children up at Founders Hall before the worship service.
- 8:15a Drop off at Marbeck Center. They will be transported to Joyce Schumacher’s home, 11550 Phillips Rd, Bluffton
- 8:45a-10:45a: “Picture me” activity, T-shirt craft, Bread making, Morning snack
- 10:45a-11:30a Introduction of theme – 2 Corinthians 5:17: Anyone who is joined to Christ is a new being; the old is gone, the new has come.
- 11:30a-12:30p Meal, clean up and free time
- 12:30-1:00p Relax and story
- 1:00-3:00p Afternoon activities: Exploring the creek, Hiking, Swimming
- 3:00p Snack
- 3:30-4:30p Learning about and preparing for the Pandora-Gilboa food box ministry (see explanation below)
- 4:30-5:30p Scavenger hunt on the Bluffton University campus
- 5:30p Meet parents for dinner at Marbeck Center.
- Childcare and dinner will be provided for children whose parents are attending the Mennonite Men’s and/or Mennonite Women’s dinners. Parents should plan to pick their children up no later than 7:00p at Marbeck Center
- 7:30p Worship – Children will be with parents for the worship service in Yoder Recital Hall.
*Food box ministry is a service offered to those living in the Pandora-Gilboa school district.The boxes are designed to provide nine meals (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners) for a family of four. In order to receive a food box, people must call Grace Mennonite Church to request a box by the 15th of the month. Boxes are available for pickup on the last Saturday of the month at Grace Mennonite Church Pandora.
- 8:30a Worship at Yoder Recital Hall. Children will leave following the children’s story. They will be transported to Grace Mennonite Church, Pandora to distribute food boxes.
- 12:00p Parents should plan to pick children up immediately in Marbeck Center following the close of the delegate session.