Infants and Preschool
Childcare will be available for infants and preschool age children per the schedule posted to the right. Healthy snacks will be provided. Bottles, baby food, and special items should be provided by the parents. Childcare is provided free of charge. A signed Medical Release Form for each child is required.
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required. Please register one child online at a time. If you wish to register more children online, you may complete the online form multiple times. There is no registration fee for infants and preschool age children. If you prefer not to register online, you may download the Infant and Preschool Registration Form and send it to Central District Conference, 1015 Division St, Goshen, IN 46528.
Childcare will be provided for infants and preschool age children in the Room 125 during the pastor appreciation dinner, delegate sessions, and worship services per the following schedule. A signed Medical Release Form must be on file before your child arrives. You may download the form and bring it with you or pick one up at the registration table. Please register online or download the Infant and Preschool Registration Form and send it to Central District Conference, 1015 Division St, Goshen, IN 46528.
- 4:50p to the conclusion of worship for infants – age 2
- 4:50p to 7:00p for older preschoolers (ages 3-4), Childcare is available only for children whose parents are attending the Pastor Appreciation dinner. Children should be picked up in Room 125 no later than 7:00p. All others may go with their parents to the Backyard Picnic.
- Older preschoolers will join their parents for the worship service at 7:30p and then leave for childcare following children’s time
- 8:15a – 12:00p (Parents are responsible for children during the lunch hour, 12 – 1p)
- 1:00p – 5:15p
- Childcare is available during dinner (5:15p – 7:00p) if parents are attending the Mennonite Men’s or Mennonite Women’s dinners. Dinner will be provided. If not attending these dinners, children should be picked up at the conclusion of the seminar session.
- 7:30p – conclusion of worship for infants – age 2
- Older preschoolers (ages 3-4) will join their parents for the worship service at 7:30p and then leave for childcare following children’s time
- 8:30a – conclusion of annual meeting (12p)